What specialist services do we offer?
At London Gynaecology, our consultants offer expertise in key-hole surgery (including robotic surgery), colposcopy and treatment of cancer.
We treat the following conditions:
- Abnormal smears ( colposcopy, treatment of CIN with loop and laser)
- HPV virus (testing and vaccination)
- Uterine fibroids (Key-hole and open surgery)
- Heavy periods, abnormal uterine bleeding, post-menopausal bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Endometriosis (key-hole surgery)
- Uterovaginal prolapse
- Ovarian Cysts (key-hole surgery)
- Endometrial (uterine) cancer (by key-hole hysterectomy)
- Early cervical cancer (by laser cone biopsy)
- Early pregnancy complications such as miscarriage, blighted ovum or ectopic pregnancy
- Recurrent miscarriage
- Specialist ultrasound scanning
Where would a patient be admitted if they needed a procedure?
Mr Pisal currently has admitting rights to the Portland Hospital, The Wellington Hospital, The Highgate Hospital and the Hospital of St John and St Elizabeth.
Mr Pisal will help you choose one of these hospitals based on the planned surgical procedure and travelling convenience for you. These hospitals are approved by all the major insurance companies and you will not be limited to one hospital for your outpatient appointments or surgery.
Which insurance companies?
Mr Pisal is approved to provide gynaecological services by all the major insurance companies such as BUPA, AXA PPP, AVIVA, Allianz Worldwide, Bluecross Blueshield, BUPA International, Cigna, Groupama, Legal & General, Pru Health, Royal & Sun Alliance, Simply Health and WPA.
A letter from your GP and pre-authorisation is usually required unless in an emergency. Please quote the GMC No (Mr. Pisal: 4492142) when speaking to your insurance company.